Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Best Summer EVER!!!

We did so many things this summer and it's really been the best one ever! I have been so far behind on blogging all the fun things we've done. Then I had tons of pics with Maddie and Lauren's little friends in them..... which is a great thing! But first I needed to ask their Mommies if it was okay to put the pictures in my blog. Well they said "yes"!! So now I can share more of the fun we have been having. Honestly, I have been having a great time too. I have been hanging out with old friends and new ones. I started a moms club at cafe mom and have loved all the fun kids and moms we have met. My new friends Nicole and Jayna live so close and we hang out all the time. It's great to take the kids to the park and actually have fun myself. Heck I never want to leave cuz I'm chatting with a cool crew of mommies! I have also started a monthly scrap night with all my friends and its great to use some of the scrap stuff I have stored up! I could not have asked for a better summer and I am so sad for school to start. Here are some pics from our big Lemon Park playdate. You can see a few of the kidz from the summer playgroup regulars taking a rest and having snack! I will be posting more pics soon!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails