Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to school!!

Today was the first day of school! NOW ..don't even get me started on what a chore it is to get the "back in the school" routine under way. Honestly it is just as painful for me as it is the kids. I have enjoyed this summer and....." that's right you heard me"...I don't wanna get up early either..."yuck"! The very loud alarm rudely awoke me this morning at 6am. I had to drag myself from my cozy bed and make lunches, breakfast, fed the fish, fed the kids, etc. Next I dressed the kids in their super cute new school clothes. Then piled those smartly dresses kiddos in the car for school. In tow with them were all the new backpacks, lunchboxes, pencils, etc that would be needed for the day! I guess it was worth all my juggling and organizational effort... cuz Maddie and Lauren looked good enough to eat!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails