Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My BABY made the COVER!!!!!!!!

I am so flattered I could DIE!!!! My little Lauren is currently gracing the cover of The Mother Goose Guide to Scrapbooking Babies and Toddlers!!!!!! (click the link to see in it at Amazon.com) My friend Wendy Chang is a designer for the company. She needed some baby pictures and asked a few of the foxy girls if we would volunteer our kids pictures. I had some cute ones of Lauren so i sent them to her to design layouts for. There were no promises that the layout would even be published but to the surprise of Wendy and I.... WE GOT THE COVER!!!!!! So under credits I am mentioned for photography and her for design...HOW COOLIO IS THAT? (pause for the happy dance) I cannot wait to get my copy!

1 comment:

Alex said...

awwwwwwww, she is SO cute!! Lauren is a little scrap-celeb now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails