Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bling That Ring!!!!!

I dropped Maddie off at school and Lauren and I headed to the mall to shop and get a fatty, chocolaty ice blended treat. I was hoping to do some shopping and cheer myself up after the HORRIBLE DAY that was yesterday. I ran into my friend Laura (who does my nails) with her new baby girl Kendall..which gave me such a smile....oh to see that sweet little face. I walked past the phone Bling place and began to drool. I had first decided that I was going to go home and order the gems so I could finally make one for myself. However after a lap around the mall I didn't find a dam thing I wanted to buy. Why is it when you have some money you can never find anything to buy but if I had not a penny to my name I would be knee deep in everything I want...lol Now I did have $80 burning a hole in my pocket....Soooooo I headed back to the Phone Bling place to have them do it and get me some "instant gratification". I asked the guy for prices and I swear they were cheaper a week ago when I asked. I remembered them quoting $100 to do the entire phone......Anyway he says its $120 and I winced thinking ..... "Oh shit that's 40 more than I thought". So I tell the guy that a week ago it was $100 and he says since I want a really simple design he will do it for $100. HURRAY!!! I pay and now have to burn up another hour at the mall until its finished . We do another lap and get that ice blended we came for. I decided to let Lauren ride the train again and we head back. WAIT....but now a lady is there and she insists that I pay $120... now I'm really pissed off and under normal circumstances this chick would have received one heck of a bitch off from me. BUT...... I have to pick up Maddie from school and have not a second more to waste on a tongue lashing. Needless to say I pay it and leave. The phone is so pretty and I'm happy but had I known it was really gonna be $120 I would have passed. Lesson for the day: If you want something done cheaper....do it yourself!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails