Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Amazing Apple Dip!!!!!!

OK.. OK.... After many request for this amazing recipe ....I must spread the joy and share it. Besides with Fall upon us its such a yummy snack for the family. My only request (and I speak mainly to my Foxy sistahs and any Jones Girls) that if we are both going to an event together I get first dibs on bringing this recipe. This also holds true on my Amazing Artichoke Dip which I will share in another post. I know I know you saying " why do we have to got to her blog to get the recipe"? Well my dear Friends and Family because my blog is new and this way I can force you to visit...muwhahaha!!!!!! Yes my evil plan has worked and you are here for the secret recipe ...... Amazing Apple Dip!!!! 6 Granny Smith Apples (quartered) 1 8oz brick of Cream Cheese (soften to room temp) 3/4 cup Brown Sugar 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract 1/2 cup Chopped dry roasted salted Peanuts Combine cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until well mixed. Then add chopped peanuts and mix well. Serve with Granny smith apples and enjoy!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails