Saturday, November 18, 2006

Say Cheese!!!

I did a photo shoot this week for Alex and her fiance' Michael. They are such an adorable couple...always laughing and teasing each other. It was really fun to do this for them and get to hang out at the same time. We headed down to Santa Monica and the Adamson's House in Malibu....got some really great shots. This Shot is by a shed at the Adamson's House....the light was really soft and beautiful. The best surprise was the yummy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that they brought me...thanks guys!! However I only got one cookie. You see I left them on the kitchen counter so my darling husband could have one for a snack later. But instead two sneaky little girls ( named Madddie and Lauren) took them and scarfed them down in seconds. I returned from putting laundry away to only find crumbs and chocolate fingerprints....lol At least they were enjoyed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails