Sunday, November 12, 2006

Little did she know......

Little did she know .....that as Mommy was taking these cute Halloween pictures she was hours away from an Emergency room visit! Yes after a great trick or treat fest with the kids..(they were so well behaved and polite) we headed home for a relaxing evening! However I came home feel just crappy. It had all started with Maddie's classmates birthday party (at a extremely filthy house!!) the day before and steam rolled from there. On Halloween night I woke up at 11pm with my eyes and lips swelling shut and hives from head to top. Michael stayed with the kids and I had my mom drive me to the E.R. There I got a lovely shot of Epi, a dose of IV steroids, and a topping of IV Benadryl. Its been two weeks of medications that make me feel so sick and ya know I still don't feel better. I have plans to see an Acupuncturist on Monday...lets see if holistic medicine can heal me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails