Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Someone to hold my hand...

Looking over my shoulder this morning I noticed my two daughters holding hands. We were on our way to school just like any other day. The sight of the two of them together was a sweet surprise that brought a tear to my eye. I realized they had to stretch across the seat to reach each other and how they so gently cradled the others hand. It was their secret little way...their way of showing the other sister how much she loves her. Someone to hold their hand on the way to school and let the other sister know "I'm here for you". How wonderful...how lucky...how special to have someone as loving as your sister to hold your hand through life.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Ok this is like the cutest...it reminds me of back in the day when me and my sister used to love eachother!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails