Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mi Vida Loca!!!

My life has been CRAZY lately!!! I feel exhausted and I just cant "catch up" with life. I try to do my best but lately its pooping me out! I did a great scraping day with Alex on Friday. I was nice to relax and do some pages while gabbing. We even had lunch and shopped...a full girls day indeed. I took some great pictures of the girls the other day and thought I would share one of them. This is Madison making her "Mean Face" as she calls it...lol She may think she looks mean but I think she looks adorable!! She is quite tough though ...I must admit!! Last week she accidentally spilt open my lip and hit me in the head with a shovel....tee hee! I 'm fine really ....but I thought I had a brain tumor or concussion afterwards.... No worries I'm back to normal....or am I??? lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails