Sunday, February 15, 2009

The end of an Era!

Today I realized it's finally happening, not that I didn't see it coming or anything, but today it hit me. Lauren is going to start kindergarten in six months! Do you see that sweet face? In two weeks I will register her for school and make the appointment for the Medical exam. In six months time I will no longer be able to say I have a little one at home. Soon I will have two school age daughters, yes it is coming. I wasn't realizing all this when her 5th birthday came two weeks ago, it had eluded me. But now knowing that loosing her front teeth and having real homework is coming scares me. Where did the time go, how can I put on the breaks! But its here and now, I must deal with it. So the end of the baby Era ends in the Lewis house. I have no strollers, no high chairs, no baby gates or bottles. Its all gone and I'm left with two beautiful little ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg this made me cry, I cant believe how big your girls are!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails