Sunday, March 02, 2008

Everyone loves flowers!

Spring has arrived and the flowers are blooming everywhere. The other day my friend Alex and I went to a local park to play with our cameras. The hillside was overflowing with yellow flowers and I couldn't resist taking my girls back later for a mini-shoot. Miss Maddie was "not in the mood" to have her portraits taken. I was bummed since I wanted pictures of them together. Well I gave in to Maddie's refusal since my Lauren was up for the shoot. As you can see they turned out lovely and I can't wait to frame them. The funny thing is that half way through Maddie got jealous of Lauren and wanted to be in the pictures too. Its great when that reverse psychology works. I'll share more of them later!

1 comment:

Alex said...

You forgot to post it, I wanna see!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails