Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Turkey Day is coming!!!!

Yes Turkey day is coming and we are gearing up for all the guests coming to our home. So far it will be a party of 13. It is about half the number from last year due to babies being born and Michael's family all living so far away. My Michael has his turkey fryer ready and I am creating my Gooey good Pumpkin Cake!! YUMMMY!!!!! Here is a shot of my baby girl Lauren looking very "fall"! She is quit the bowl of sunshine right now and keeps me laughing constantly!! For those of you who have had not tasted the delicious gooey pumpkin cake here is the link to the recipe. However my secret is to cut the sugar in half. It makes it not so rich and lets you taste the pumpkin more. click here........Gooey Pumpkin Cake!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails