Friday, January 12, 2007

Think Pink Inc Photography

Yes ..my business launch has started and things are moving faster than I had expected. It seems with the slightest mention of my photography business starting and I have a new client waiting. This is great...i have no complaints...lol ....But its keeping me on my toes. So for those out of the loop I will tell you the story. I have been taking pictures as a hobby for years. Many family and friends have asked for me to take pictures for them. My father was a photographer and influenced me. I have always done photography just for the "fun of it"!! Now that I'm staying home with the kids I would love for it to be a more business based thing. Its funny because I think anyone can take a class and learn how to take a picture. I have many friends who have done that. Yes there exposure it correct but the image has no feeling or emotion or its flat no fun ! I know I have an eye for photography! I see a picture in my mind before I even take it. I can take a picture and grab your emotion at the same time. That is art...that is what I want to sell people! The above pictures is over pregnant woman making a heart with her fingers atop of her unborn child. I love how the light falls across her fingers ...its just beautiful!
My website is up feel free to check it out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails